Black-and-White weddings exude power, drama and elegance. Classic. But how do you pull off this theme without limiting your options? Don't worry. There are several ways to keep it jazzy. You can do this!
1) First, set the tone with clean, classy invitations in white (or cream or ecru) with black writing.
Or flip the script- literally.
2) For your wedding gown, choose a shade of white that complements your skin tone.
3) Deck the groom out in a super-luxe, black and white tux.
4) Use dazzling black-and-white accessories to carry your theme. Take a look at this layout by Chair Covers By Yoli :
Add a bit of pop with a monogram!
5) Use splashes of color- in flowers, table decor or other details.
6) If you don't want to add color, add sparkle! Rhinestones, silver, or platinum can be added anywhere you want a little more drama. Better yet, wear your bling on your shoes.
7) Top it all off with candlelight. Nothing sets off all your hard work more than the soft glow of lovely, flickering candles.
8) Give favors that share the black-and-white motif. Here's a placecard holder that doubles as a favor box!
More fun items to accentuate a black-and-white theme:
Leather Key Chain Favor
Versailles Toasting Flutes
Do you know someone who is considering a black-and-white theme? If so, email this article to them. And see more ideas in our Bridal Bin