- by guest blogger
Celebrity Makeup Artist
Here are some tips for achieving a picture perfect look for your "special" day:
* Always make sure your makeup look is classic so when you look at your pictures 10 years from now...you look timeless!
* Seek out a professional makeup artist at least six months in advance to lock them in.
* Tear out your favorite makeup looks from magazines for ideas.
* Request your Makeup Artist use water-proof products on your face to ensure a flawless, long-lasting look.
* Always request a trial run-through so you can approve of the overall look your Artist has created.
* Facials, microdermabrasion and other facials should be done at one month before your big day to ensure your beautiful skin has been restored.
* Drink lots of H2O leading up to your big day.
* Wear a set of beautiful faux eyelashes to give your eyes a pop!
Don't forget your touch-up kit that you assign to a VIP to carry around....just in case you need to add some color to your lips or you need to freshen up with a blot powder, or mints.
Remember this day is ALL ABOUT YOU so be confident and put on your BEST FACE!
Tia Dantzler is a favorite expert on African-AmericanBrides.com. She is known worldwide for her work. Her clients include President Barack Obama, Maxwell, Jennifer Hudson, Magic Johnson, and Keke Palmer - to name a few! See more on her personal website.