Today's cocktail is a fun beverage that is elegant enough to be used for wedding receptions and bridesmaid luncheons. It's the Pink Champagne Punch. Try it this weekend and decide whether you want to make it your signature cocktail. We liked this recipe from RecipeZaar:
* 2 (6 ounce) cans cranberry juice concentrate
* 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
* 1 (7/8 quart) bottle chilled Burgundy wine
* 1 quart club soda, chilled
* 2 (750 ml) bottles pink champagne, chilled
In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, burgundy wine, club soda and champagne. Serve immediately in flutes or other fancy glasses.