I think I may have figured out an awesome way to save money while saving the date. Here's what you'll need to complete this easy project:
* a google account
* pictures of you and your fiance, your reception site, etc
* an idea of accommodations for out of town guests to include
* everyone's email address
Yep, that's it. No fancy software, no learning curve, nada! Here are the steps to creating your very on slide show save the dates:
1. Log into your google account or create one at google .
2. Click on the documents tab, it will open a new window.
3. There is a drop down tab labeled create new, click on that.
4. You would like to create a new presentation.
5. You can begin working on your document from there adding new backgrounds etc....
6. BUT I'm lazy and decided to see if someone else did the work for me :o)
7. Sure enough after searching for wedding in the template section, I found Tony and Rita's wedding album and decided to use the template by clicking the button entitled use template.
8. After deleting a few pictures that I didn't need and the first page, I was able to complete my email-able slideshow for my guests.
Total Cost: $0.00!! Here's the completed project, so let me know what you think!